Saturday, September 7, 2013

Going To The Country Club

Going To The Country Club

I am not doing too much today due to the fact that I am a bit exhausted from lack of sleep...thanks to the Gatcha Arcade. However, I am glad I went because I met this really awesome designer, Sax Shepherd, who designs womens footwear specifically for Slink Feet and also jewelry & other accessories. He had given me some jewelry as a gift and I said I would blog it for him even though he said it didn't matter....So here it is! Enjoy & happy shopping!

Hair: Exile - You've Got The Love (Naturals)
Shirt: Toro - White Sailor Blouse (Navy Line) *NEW @ The Chapter Four*
Pants: Toro - Corduroy Pants (Navy Blue)
Ring, Bracelets, and Necklace: Sax Shepherd Designs - Dione Gold Diamonds Set

No comments:

Post a Comment